Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Call


GO ON WITH YA BAD SELF!
         

The nights are getting cooler, the days shorter, and the shoes more DARING than ever! 

These vixen-esque peep toe BOOTIES make make me want to whip on a pair of my tightest skinny jeans and the tiniest top I can get my hands on and stomp around town like it's all my own (not that I don't EVERY night).
These booties are the Steven by Steve Madden collection's way of easing us resistant summer loving ladies into the fall. They have the winter look of leather and above the ankle coverage but keep the reminiscent summer feel with the peep toe action so you can still have your last summer pedicure in the season's hottest wacky color take it's last breath of fresh air before our toes go into hibernation for some months. 

No comments: